Payment methods - mixsoon
In collaboration with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment deadline is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods/ticket/or, for other services, from the provision of the service. The invoice terms and conditions can be found at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/invoice?fee=0.
- Installment purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can pay for your purchase flexibly in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least EUR 6.95) or under the conditions otherwise stated in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of the month after Klarna sends a monthly invoice. Further information about installment purchase including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit can be found at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/account
- Immediately: Your account will be debited immediately after you place your order.
- Direct debit: The debit takes place after the goods have been dispatched. The time will be communicated to you by email. (Please only list the payment methods that you offer here.)
Just a few steps to payment:
1. At checkout, select “PayPal” as your payment method.
2. To process the payment, you will be redirected to the PayPal website.
3. If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in with your PayPal user data and initiate payment.
If you don't have a PayPal account yet, you can create a PayPal account and then confirm the payment. It is not necessary to set up a PayPal account for the payment methods direct debit via PayPal, credit card via PayPal and purchase on account via PayPal.
4. You will then be redirected back to us (mixsoon.de).
3. Shopify Payments
For payment, we offer you the following payment methods in cooperation with Shopify Payments:
[delete the payment methods that do not apply]
- Debit and credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Maestro
- Klarna invoice
4. Immediately by Klarna
Instant transfer - pay easily and directly.
"Immediately." is the direct transfer procedure of Sofort GmbH - A Klarna Group Company. You pay safely and conveniently with your usual online banking data (PIN/TAN) without registration - now in the new Klarna design. The merchant receives a real-time confirmation after the transfer is completed. This means he can ship stock items and digital goods immediately - so you will receive your purchases faster.